Hand sanitizer 75% alcohol Kills 99.9% of Bacteria.
- Unlike other antiseptics and antibiotics, there is no reported or likely resistance to alcohol-based hand rubs. Indeed, the more it is appropriately used, the less antibiotic-resistant bacteria are able to spread.
- Pumped at 5ml per dose and evaporates leaving the skin dry, soft and smooth.
- Instructions – Dispense 5ml of sanitizer liquid into the palm of your hand and massage thoroughly into the skin for 60 seconds, paying particular attention to fingers, the nails, and the webs of the finger.
75% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Gel in 500ml Pump dispenser bottle. High alcohol content kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses without the need to use water. Highly viscous gel sanitizer that’s quick evaporating and includes added moisturizers to protect the skin. Instant and residual effects for routine hand sanitizing. Tested to pass EN 1276 and EN 1500 to guarantee protection.
- Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel
- 500ml bottle with dispenser pump
- 75% of alcohol content
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses
- Passes EN 1276 and EN 1500
- Highly viscous gel-based formula
- Instant and residual effects for routine hand sanitizing
- Quick evaporating no rinse
- Added skin moisturizers
- The re-usable bottle can easily be refilled
- Huge stock availability
For bulk orders please contact us via email.